- All stainless steel 304 / 316 / 316L CGMP or mild steel externals with stainless steel internals (vapor and product contact parts).
- Hollow pad type heating shelves which are easily removable for maintenance.
- Condensor and condensate receiver fitted on the dryer body or stand alone for remote installation.
- Fully welded skirt on vacuum dryer body for flush mounting through the wall.
- External insulation of dryer with protective panels in stainless steel or mild steel powder coated.
- Dedicated fluid heating and circulating systems. These can be steam or electrically heated. Fluid heating systems are available for water as well as thermic fluid ( for temperature requirements above 95 degree centigrade ).
- Validation ports and nitrogen purge nozzles.
- Can be designed to customers specific requirements.
- Steam sterilisable models available.
- Double door loading available for larger models.
|CAPACITY IN TRAYS||6||12||18||24||48||96|
|NO OF SHELVES||6||6||6||8||16||16|
|TRAYS PER SHELF||1||2||3||3||3||3|
Tray size is 16 x 32 x 1.25 (h) inches Tray volume is 10 liters Tray height can be increased to a maximum of 2 inches Center to center distance between any two shelves is 4 inches.