Rotary Bottle Washing Machine
Vitro`s Rotary Bottle washing Machine is compact and come with tremendous amount of efficiency with elegant look. Experts at Vitro Pharma have taken relentless efforts to make it a multi functional and multi featured to meet GMP standards of washing for glass and plastic bottles. The machine operates on the Rotary principle with “GENEVA” mechanism and requires manual loading and unloading of bottles.
- Geneva mechanism.
- Four inner and one outer wash.
- Sequence of washes to customer’s choice.
- Suitable to wash 5ml to 500ml bottles.
- Variable speed drive.
- Output: 64 to 100 bottles per minute.
- Easy operation.
- Stationary nozzles eliminate contamination of water cycles.
The bottles are loaded on rotating platform and are cleaned in series of operations. The bottle are hold in bottle holders which are specially designed to accomodate bottles with varying neck diameter and bottle diameter. The bottles are placed in an inverted position in these cup shaped holders. The external cleaning of the bottles is done by spraying showers. Solenoid valves are provided to enable the regulation of wash timings and sequence of various washing media to suit specific requirement.
|Technical Specifications||Scope of Supply|
|Max. dia. of bottle||85 mm.||1) S.S. tanks capacity 75 lts.(2 nos.).|
|Output / minute||100 bottles|
|No. of pumps||2||2) Centrifugal pump with T.C.v/s T.C. seal.|
|Type of pumps||Centrifugal (3/4″)|
|Motor Power||1 HP/3000 RPM/440V||3) 4 nos. Solenoid valves and4 nos. manual valves|
|S.S. tanks||2 nos. 75 litres each|
|Main drive||1 HP / 3 phase||4) 64 nos. specially designed bottleholders.|
|Electrical load||5 Kw|
|Overall dimm.(mm)||1700Lx1900Wx1300 H||5) Stand mounted panelboard.|
|Net weight||650 Kg.|
|Gross Weight||1050 Kg.|
- Individual solenoid valve for each washing sequence which eliminates carbon plate and other accessories reduces leakage and maintenance to minimum .
- Variable speed drive for out put between 64 & 100 bottles per minute.
- Higher capacity centrifugal pumps to wash bigger bottles (500 & 1000 ml.).
- The stationary nozzles avoid chipping of bottle necks.
- Pumps and tanks are mounted on portable stand for easy maintenance.